WHY INSTALL A DUCTED VACUUM SYSTEM?
Installing a ducted vacuum system in your home has many benefits. Regardless of the level of filtration, portable vacuum cleaners still expel some dirt and debris inside the home, whereas a ducted vacuum exhaust is often outside the living area, making it ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers.
From choosing the right model, through to installation, BJ Heating and Cooling can handle it all for you.
We recommend, stock and service AstroVac ducted vacuum systems and parts. AstroVac is a trusted Australian owned and operated company that has been operating in Victoria since 1969.
Why install an Astro Vac ducted vacuum system?
- Powerful motor and 10.5-metre hose.
- Practical tools to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Lower noise than portable vacuums.
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Simple operation.
- Optional Vac Pan available to dispose of swept dirt and dust.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on canister / 5 years for motor and all internal electrical components.